Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Minya Danzan Budschalow Barnes


Well, folks, to all those who have been anxiously waiting, she arrived at 2:08pm on January 12, 2009!! Safe and sound at 9 pounds 8 ounces!! Beautiful as can be. Allison was amazing, and popped her out in merely 6 hours of labor! It was truly an amazing experience to be a part of. Our midwife and doula were beyond stellar, and guided Allison confidently through it all. We are in deep gratitude to you both for delivering our precious baby girl. Thanks to all who sent us your love and support. Now, you just gotta come and meet her. Love to everyone!
PS - its pronouced (meen-ya)

7 comments:

  1. Oh you guys! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
    I'm just started crying...god I'm a sap. And I'm already a goner for this little CUTIE!!!

    I'm so over the moon happy for you both and Mary and the WHOLE Barneschalow CREW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I'm so happy that she arrived safe and sound, and that Allison is safe and sound, too. I've been tapping my foot for a week now anticipating this email and trying so hard not to call y'all. Menya is so precious! I can see Allison in her already. I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations and hugs and kisses for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the most magnificent, yummy baby ever! I can’t wait to meet her and squeeze those cheeks! She looks like a Mongolian princess…..Is that red hair I see poking out? What does Menya mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome welcome welcme Menya to the world, to the earth, to your life! We can't wait to meet you!
    love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! She is absolutely adorable!!! When can we see her??!!

    ReplyDelete